1. General Information: The provider of this web site is BYSUOMMO S.L.U whose address is c/Moyano, 8 bajo, 12002, Castellón, with a share capital of 90.200 € and registered in the Official Companies Register of Castellon, Tome 1532, Book 1094, Sheet 211, Page CS-31902, Registration 1, constituted in public deed authorised by the notary public Mr. Joaquin Serrano Yuste, on February 25th 2010.
2. Copyright and use of content:The contents that are contained on this web page are protected by international laws relating to copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary laws, and must not be used, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, assigned or transformed. Accessing this web site does not bestow any rights or any ownership whatsoever with regards to the copyright of content included on said site. BYSUOMMO S.L.U, is the owner of all commercial names, trademarks or distinctive signs of whatsoever type that are included on its web pages. Any unauthorised commercial use of the contents of this web site or their resale are expressly prohibited, except in those cases where written authorisation from BYSUOMMO S.L.U has been obtained, and, in consequence, the user undertakes to use the contents herein diligently, correctly and lawfully, and in particular, they undertake to abstain from:
• Any use of said contents aiming to, or producing effects that contravene the law, public order or generally accepted moral standards and good practice.
• Any reproduction, copying, distribution or the allowing of public access through any means of public communication, any transformation, modification of the contents, except in those cases where written authorisation from the corresponding copyright holder has been obtained or where such action is permitted by law.
• Any use of the contents, and in particular, any use of the any information whatsoever obtained through the web site or from the services in order to send publicity, remittances for direct sales or for any other kind of commercial use, to send unsolicited emails to multiple addresses, whatever the final purpose. Any sale or diffusion of said information by any means whatsoever.
5. Protection of Minors. BYSUOMMO S.L.U cannot be held responsible for personal information about minors that has been facilitated without the consent of parents or guardians where BYSUOMMO S.L.U has not been made aware of this fact. Said consent, in order for it to be valid, must be signed and sent to BYSUOMMO S.L.U together with a photocopy of the personal identification document of the parent or guardian.
6. Limits and exclusion from responsibility. BYSUOMMO S.L.U may interrupt access to its web site at any moment for whatever reason or cause, faults in the telephone line, computer virus, interference with or disconnection in the operation of the electrical system, for causes beyond the control of the web site owner. BYSUOMMO S.L.U has no responsibility whatsoever for updating or rectifying its web site or for the contents of or the information included into this web site. BYSUOMMO S.L.U cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any damages or consequential loss that may be caused by the presence of a computer virus or the presence of any other elements included in the content and that may cause alterations in computer systems or in documents or systems stored on them. BYSUOMMO S.L.U accepts no responsibility for the use made by the user of the services or products of the web site or of his/her passwords, or the use made of any of the other material included on the web site, breaching intellectual or industrial copyright or any other right enjoyed by a third party.